We pride ourselves on the highest level of customer service, up-to-date product knowledge and community involvement. We have been servicing Kemptville, Prescott, Brockville and surrounding areas since 1992. We are family owned and operated and we treat our customers like family.
- 313D and G2 license (OBT2, 308R assets),
- 5 years refrigeration experience in service, maintenance, replacement and installation for residential equipment,
- High Level of residential HVAC experience, and
- Clean drivers’ license within our territory (35km radius from Spencerville, ON).
- Maintenance, service, and installation of all HVAC equipment,
- Advanced diagnostic and trouble shooting,
- After hours on-call rotation (office dispatch), and
- Direct and courteous interaction with clients (including invoicing, payment collection, recommendations and follow ups).
- Become an equal and valuable member of our team,
- Be able to work diligently with and without supervision,
- Superior knowledge of refrigeration/air conditioner and other HVAC code,
- Excellent time management, and
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Long-term, full time employment with no layoffs,
- Superior base compensation plus incentives (no pressure sales),
- Health benefits,
- Company vehicle,
- Phone allowance, and
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.