How much do HVAC maintenance plans cost?
There is no one set price for a maintenance plan because every system has different parts and needs. This is the same among almost all HVAC companies.
We will provide you with a free quote within 24 hours of our visit and will never put pressure on you to buy. A maintenance plan from Sauve Heating & Air Conditioning offers incredible value through:
- System tracking and analysis to find problems before they become expensive fix or replacement issues
- 30% off parts and labour for any repair or replacement work we do
- 50% off diagnostics
- 2 years free maintenance and labour warranty on every new installation
- Flexible payment options
Choosing Sauve Heating and Air Conditioning for your HVAC maintenance needs will give you peace of mind knowing that your home will be receiving the best care possible backed by our 2-year guarantee!
What is HVAC maintenance?
There are, of course, many different types of HVAC maintenance. For starters, there’s proactive maintenance for your heating & cooling systems.
Common types of proactive maintenance include:
- Furnace tune-ups
- Air conditioning tune-ups (and top-offs)
- Filter maintenance (ensuring that you change filters at the right intervals, and select the right filters, can save you money and help ensure you’re breathing better air)
There’s also the kind of HVAC maintenance that happens when you notice irregularities with your heating or cooling systems. If you’re struggling to reach or maintain the desired temperature in your home or business, we can help with a diagnosis and suggested course of repair.
If you’re experiencing a HVAC emergency, such as a broken A/C or loss of heating, we can dispatch a HVAC technician ASAP to diagnose the issue (e.g. blown fan, broken heating coils, etc.) and repair the furnace or A/C promptly.
Sauve Heating & Air Conditioning is your go-to partner for HVAC maintenance in Kemptville, Prescott, Brockville, Merrickville and surrounding communities. Our team is extremely diligent when it comes to HVAC maintenance and we guarantee our technicians will take the time to properly review and maintain all heating & cooling systems we have installed and repaired.
How often do I need to service my air conditioner? What maintenance plans and service tune-ups do you offer?
We offer an annual A/C maintenance plan. With the Sauve Heating Family Plan, you’re getting protection that includes:
- Two visits per year (one for comprehensive maintenance and one tune-up)
- Tracking & analysis (looking at your A/C electric bill, detecting potential air conditioning problems, etc.)
- 30% off parts & labour for air conditioning repair service
- 50% off diagnostic fees for A/C repair & service
An A/C tune-up includes; condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, filter inspection/replacement, checking electrical connections, gauging air flow, evaluating the blower & components, checking refrigerant levels and pressure, lubricating moving parts, cleaning of key components and much more.
An experienced and friendly A/C technician from Sauve Heating & Air Conditioning will be available to inspect and tune up your air conditioning system in Kemptville, Prescott, Brockville, Merrickville and surrounding communities. They’ll advise should anything be out of the ordinary and whether further attention is required.