How much do HVAC maintenance plans cost?
There is no one set price for a maintenance plan because every system has different parts and needs. This is the same among almost all HVAC companies.
We will provide you with a free quote within 24 hours of our visit and will never put pressure on you to buy. A maintenance plan from Sauve Heating & Air Conditioning offers incredible value through:
- System tracking and analysis to find problems before they become expensive fix or replacement issues
- 30% off parts and labour for any repair or replacement work we do
- 50% off diagnostics
- 2 years free maintenance and labour warranty on every new installation
- Flexible payment options
Choosing Sauve Heating and Air Conditioning for your HVAC maintenance needs will give you peace of mind knowing that your home will be receiving the best care possible backed by our 2-year guarantee!
Can installing a ductless system increase the value of my home?
Yes, it can. Installing a ductless heating and cooling system that covers the entire home can increase resale value for a number of reasons:
- Savvy home buyers tend to be more interested in a home’s functionality (like heating and cooling) than cosmetic features.
- Homes with built-in air conditioning such as a central air conditioning system typically sell for more than homes without it.
- The superior energy efficiency and climate control capabilities of a ductless system compared to traditional systems is an incredibly valuable selling point for financially and environmentally conscious people.
If you are planning on selling your home, adding a ductless heating and cooling system is a great way to get the most out of your sale. Contact our HVAC experts so we can help you with that every step of the way!
Can a ductless heat pump heat my whole house?
Yes! Using a best-in-class multi-room ductless heat pump and cooling system from Fujitsu, you can install up to eight indoor units throughout your home to give your system full coverage of the house.
You will also be heating your home in the most energy efficient way possible which your wallet will love. Our HVAC professionals will help you set up your system in a way which will cover your entire house for optimal heating and cooling.
When is getting a ductless heat pump the best option?
Depending on your circumstance, you may want to get a ductless HVAC system over a traditional ducted system. Ductless heat pumps are practical HVAC choices for a number of situations, including:
- Heating and cooling a smaller space, addition, or outbuilding.
- In rooms which are not regularly used
- For people who have dust allergies
- For those who want to avoid more complex systems requiring installation of ducting
- For people who want to have specific temperatures for individual rooms
If you are unsure as to whether or not a ductless heat pump is for you, contact Sauve Heating.
We can help you make the right choice, with no pressure whatsoever.
My house is always cold, what should I do?
A great first step is to seal any drafty windows or doors. If you continue to experience a chill throughout the house, it is possible there is a problem with your furnace or maybe your ductwork. It could be as simple as adjusting how much air is coming out of certain vents, or maybe adding a couple extra vents.
There are a number of factors that could be at play if your house remains cold:
- Is your furnace the right size and is it working properly?
- Are there enough supply vents throughout the house and in the proper locations?
- Are there enough return air vents?
- Are any vents covered?
- Is the thermostat registering an accurate assessment of the home?
Sauve Heating & Air Conditioning has a reputation for finding solutions to the toughest problems, something many other companies don't take the time to do. We take our time to find the issue(s) and offer multiple targeted options, usually consisting of a combination of solutions to keep your home comfortable.
Adding insulation is one of the most cost-effective ways to add comfort to a home. That said, a properly-sized furnace and adequate distribution system (ductwork) should be able to overcome any lack of insulation.
What is eco-friendly heating and cooling? Is it worth the investment?
When it’s time to replace your heating or cooling system, you will inevitably weigh all the options available including more efficient equipment systems. Eco-friendly heating & cooling is a term used to describe heating and cooling systems that use resources more responsibly and efficiently, with both the environment and your wallet in mind.
If you are in the market for a new heating or cooling system, choosing a higher energy efficient system is a good option that benefits the environment and will save you money in the long run. These types of systems include high-efficient natural gas or propane furnaces and heat pumps.
Our gas-burning equipment start at 96% efficient, while our heat pumps are 300-400% efficient. Sauve Heating and Air Conditioning will take the time to go through your options in order to find the system that best suits both your needs and your budget.
What is a ductless heat pump?
Unlike traditional HVAC systems, a ductless heat pump, also called ductless HVAC systems or mini-split systems are HVAC systems which can heat and cool a room, or your entire home, without ductwork. They usually consist of a wall-mounted indoor unit combined with a condenser, which is outside. Ductless heat pumps or mini-split systems ensure that your home is always the temperature you want.